Family

Family

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Peace, Quiet and Patriots

Thanks to Papa and Eggie our boys were pretty exhausted tonight. We started the bedtime books at 6:30pm! We are currently reading Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. I knew my Charlie was tired when he asked if he could sleep while I read. And sleep he did...Those moments of him sleeping on me while I read about Willy Wonka's glass elevator are priceless. I know he will be up at the crack of dawn, but at least we can watch the Patriots in peace...and we only missed half of the first quarter!

4 comments:

  1. i love posting comments! it's so fun!! go Pats! time to inflate your balls to game regulation!!! i love your finished basement, Em!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just posted a comment, don't know where it went...

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh there it is... this is so fun!

    ReplyDelete